FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Like the other reviewers have mentioned, some things that took away from this are the "Play" button. The sounds are a bit too loud as well. I liked the animations, its an improvements, but more can be improved.

Scorpion vs Mai Scorpion vs Mai

It was decent and pretty entertaining, but probably lack of imagination and story. Potentially, your style can be good.

UnderHell UnderHell

Very nice, I think at the beginning it was a bit too long, not enough to keep it suspenseful. And seeing Blackheart used in sprite is very rare, which is something that I don't see these days, so its very nice. Keep it up!

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! BlackHeart is my favorite character from marvel and it's unfortunate how underrated he is considering he was in marvel vs capcom games and other games.

I read some comics of stories that were about him and stories where he was involved in and I wanted to use him in one of these animations since not that many people used him.

Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

This isn't bad, I feel a good story could go with this, the tag style has the potential to be really good. Usually the sprites that I've seen is 1 on 1, I think you have what it takes to do a team fight. The ending I feel it was just put there. Potentially, these sprites have what it takes.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, but I really didn't have a story in mind for this. It's just a practice animation really.

SHIFT5 SHIFT5

You never fail cease to amaze, really nice work!

TSFR Chapter 1 TSFR Chapter 1

I think for this series to work, gonna have to dedicate yourself to it.

D3adeEye44 responds:

I'm actually proud that I've found my new style, I will try and dedicate my self to do it...

Gouken vs Oni-Akuma Gouken vs Oni-Akuma

Well put animation, this was really enjoyable.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks Az, glad you enjoyed it. I wanted to do something a little different from the rest of the rounds.

Chaos - Act 2: Intention Chaos - Act 2: Intention

This is actually very impressive. Though the voices could use a bit of work, almost as if they're reading the script. But the lip sync was well put, the animation was good, hope to see more.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

This animation was really good, the effects, smooth animation, everything was perfect. I hope to watch more in the future.

P.S. Is it possible to get Voice Actors into this?

The Random Select Collab The Random Select Collab

Wow, this was really incredible work, the animations was smooth running, and the quality was awesome, the animators did an awesome job, hope to see more of this in the future!