SHIFT5 SHIFT5

You never fail cease to amaze, really nice work!

TSFR Chapter 1 TSFR Chapter 1

I think for this series to work, gonna have to dedicate yourself to it.

D3adeEye44 responds:

I'm actually proud that I've found my new style, I will try and dedicate my self to do it...

Gouken vs Oni-Akuma Gouken vs Oni-Akuma

Well put animation, this was really enjoyable.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks Az, glad you enjoyed it. I wanted to do something a little different from the rest of the rounds.

Chaos - Act 2: Intention Chaos - Act 2: Intention

This is actually very impressive. Though the voices could use a bit of work, almost as if they're reading the script. But the lip sync was well put, the animation was good, hope to see more.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

This animation was really good, the effects, smooth animation, everything was perfect. I hope to watch more in the future.

P.S. Is it possible to get Voice Actors into this?

The Random Select Collab The Random Select Collab

Wow, this was really incredible work, the animations was smooth running, and the quality was awesome, the animators did an awesome job, hope to see more of this in the future!

Shao Kahn Party 2 - EXTRAS Shao Kahn Party 2 - EXTRAS

Hmm, nice job with the voices and the animation. :)

Brotherhood Brotherhood

Lovely.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

This is a really good animation work from you, well done. Probably a few minor things to consider, some voice actors probably didn't fit in for the part, it almost sounds like they're reading from paper and not getting into character. Also, the punch animation seems like it was skipping a few frames, other than that, I enjoyed watching this and hope that you'll continue with more in the future!

Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2 Mortal Kombat X Tekken 2

The frames are a bit off, it's a bit shaky.