UnderHell UnderHell

Very nice, I think at the beginning it was a bit too long, not enough to keep it suspenseful. And seeing Blackheart used in sprite is very rare, which is something that I don't see these days, so its very nice. Keep it up!

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! BlackHeart is my favorite character from marvel and it's unfortunate how underrated he is considering he was in marvel vs capcom games and other games.

I read some comics of stories that were about him and stories where he was involved in and I wanted to use him in one of these animations since not that many people used him.

Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight) Fire and Ice (Sprite Fight)

This isn't bad, I feel a good story could go with this, the tag style has the potential to be really good. Usually the sprites that I've seen is 1 on 1, I think you have what it takes to do a team fight. The ending I feel it was just put there. Potentially, these sprites have what it takes.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks, but I really didn't have a story in mind for this. It's just a practice animation really.

SHIFT5 SHIFT5

You never fail cease to amaze, really nice work!

Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans

I think it sounded okay, but it's as if though you're reading the script that was presented to and not being natural enough with the Vegeta voice. And not trying to sound like a mean person, though it's hard to do the original Vegeta (Drummond and Sabat), though you probably need to go a bit more natural voice, just from hearing the voice, it's like you're voicing with your head tilted down or something. Just an opinion.

Happy Holiday! Happy Holiday!

And Happy Holidays to you too! :)

MysticSkillz responds: