FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS FLASH VS KING OF FIGHTERS

Like the other reviewers have mentioned, some things that took away from this are the "Play" button. The sounds are a bit too loud as well. I liked the animations, its an improvements, but more can be improved.

Scorpion vs Mai Scorpion vs Mai

It was decent and pretty entertaining, but probably lack of imagination and story. Potentially, your style can be good.

UnderHell UnderHell

Very nice, I think at the beginning it was a bit too long, not enough to keep it suspenseful. And seeing Blackheart used in sprite is very rare, which is something that I don't see these days, so its very nice. Keep it up!

PrimeStone responds:

Thanks! BlackHeart is my favorite character from marvel and it's unfortunate how underrated he is considering he was in marvel vs capcom games and other games.

I read some comics of stories that were about him and stories where he was involved in and I wanted to use him in one of these animations since not that many people used him.

Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans Vegeta, Prince of Saiyans

I think it sounded okay, but it's as if though you're reading the script that was presented to and not being natural enough with the Vegeta voice. And not trying to sound like a mean person, though it's hard to do the original Vegeta (Drummond and Sabat), though you probably need to go a bit more natural voice, just from hearing the voice, it's like you're voicing with your head tilted down or something. Just an opinion.

Happy Holiday! Happy Holiday!

And Happy Holidays to you too! :)

MysticSkillz responds: